HMV Consultancy is founded by me, Henno Vermeulen. I am a freelance software consultant specialized in Java technology. Besides a master's degree in informatics (Applied Computing Science) I have attained master's degrees in both physics and mathematics.
Java specialist with a passion for programming from an early age (Basic, Turbo Pascal, C++ and inline assembly). I am an analytical thinker, motivated and dedicated to create high quality software by using the industry's best practices.
Good communication skills, functioning well in a Scrum team. I actively participate with the customer and team members to analyse the business requirements and implement the right technical solution. By having a critical attitude I am able to report possible impediments in time. Through continuous self-study I keep my skills up to date in order to optimally use them for the benefit of my clients.
Please check out my LinkedIn profile to see my work history. If you are interested in hiring me, please contact me for more information such as my current Curriculum Vitae.
Skills and technologies
- Core Java
- Lambda's and streams
- Oracle Certified Professional Java SE7 Programmer)
- Requirements analysis
- Object-oriented modelling, architecture and design
- Certified Professional Scrum Master (PSM I) from Scrum.org
- Test-driven development with JUnit
- Spring Framework
- Continuous integration with Jenkins CI
- Build engineering using Maven and Ant
- Eclipse Rich Client Platform (RCP)